When determining which autoresponder to get, you will most likely consider a few points:
- Ease of Use:
- Integration into other platforms such as a CRM.
But before you consider which autoresponder you will consider, let’s review the full objective of why you are searching for an autoresponder.
- You have alot of emails of clients you have met in the past, yet you are leary on how to approach them: Well, there is no question you do have to approach them, but an email may just fall on deaf ears. An attack plan of an email, a letter, a phone call, a text message is by far most optimum. But yes, and email needs to be sent out.
- You know that the world is shifting toward an Internet based society: Look at Facebook for example. It’s surpassed 400 million and continuing. Twitter is another perfect example. So, it’s true an autoresponder in necessary, but a full Internet Marketing approach needs to be considered.
So with all that said, here are a few Email Autoresponder systems I like:
- iContact: http://www.icontact.com A whitelisted server with tons of capabilities.
- Aweber: http://www.aweber.com Another very powerful based email blast system.
- Masterdigm: http://www.masterdigm.com A customer relationship management application that has web services with iContact. For example, you have a website and a lead comes through via a webform. The lead will go into the Masterdigm (CRM), but also will automatically push into iContact saving you time for double entry.
- Constant Contact:www.constantcontact.com
What ever the case is, you may want to consider an Internet Marketer that will help you build the full scope of your Internet market approach. I think a web based crm is definitely needed and a professional website designer will be great to have in your arsensol to make pages for you as time continues.